Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Twelve

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

I'm still limiting my online time so I can use the time to get actual writing done, but I hope to be back to blog hopping soon! I miss knowing what's going on out there! I did spend some time wishing people Happy Birthday on Facebook. I can't believe how many of my friends were born at the end of March. Speaking of which...

Today is my oldest's twelfth birthday. Her presents are wrapped and setting on the hearth in the Great Room. I managed to get that done last night in spite of my back! I'd ordered some books from Amazon, then made a quick run to Target. Hubby was with me and kept tossing out gift ideas. Needless to say the shopping took longer than I thought it would, but I think she'll like her presents!

We're not doing a lot since the trip to Great Wolf Lodge last month with my sister's family was an early birthday celebration for her. She did invite two of her closest neighbor friends to go to The Old Spaghetti Factory.

What are you doing today?