Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Random Tuesday

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

My agent called me yesterday with a three-book offer from Harlequin Romance. The rest of 2010 is going to be busy, busy, busy!

I'm trying to put together crafts for the girls' club meeting on Friday. Only one more meeting after this and I'm free!

My minivan was making horrible sounds this weekend. It was so bad that hubby wouldn't let me drive it. Yesterday, he took it in and it's all fixed. New brakes and discs were needed.

We saw Beauty and the Beast on Saturday night and Alice the Looking Glass Girl this morning. I love musicals!

Not sure if I mentioned this before, but the sequel to Rescued by the Magic of Christmas will be out in November 2010 and they kept my working title, Christmas Magic on the Mountain.

I fear my never-ending cold may be turning into a sinus infection.

What's random with you?