Monday, March 08, 2010

Too much stuff

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

My oldest and I spent Saturday afternoon and yesterday in Seattle working at an Irish dance feis for our new Irish dance school. It was fun, seeing people from our old school and meeting new people from our new school. We roomed with a mom and daughter from the school, attended a nice church in Burien and won a Pretty in Pink basket as part of the feis' fundraising efforts.

When we got home last night, I discovered my hubby had cleaned. I've been slowly trying to declutter, but I only get small snatches of time to do it so really appreciated what he did. Easter isn't that far away, and we have lots of people coming over for egg hunts and dinner. One less thing to check off my To Do list.

I'm afraid to tackle on thing on the list. The playroom. It's not Horders-worthy, but a crew from one of the Clean Sweep, get-rid-of-junk-and-clutter shows would probably find it a challenge. But it must be done. So I'll try to break it down into baby steps. Either that or rent one of those dumpters and just get rid of everything! Though that would cause tears and wailing from the kidlets.

This week will be filled with writing, cleaning/decluttering and craft prep for the April meeting. No more waiting until the last minute! At least that's the plan.

What's your week look like?