Saturday, September 08, 2012

Top 10 Posts

funny cat pictures - You'll see! You'll all see !!!
see more

Busy day in the McClone household. Soccer begins and we officially end the summer season of swimming!  I'm also busy trying to write a manuscript and the youngest two starting their school year on Monday, so I decided to do a Top 10 Posts on my blog for this weekend.

 I used the stats from google to determine this list and recycled the top LOLcat (from the #2 post) above. So here they are:

10.  Rulers of the World - 390 Views

9. Best Mom Ever - 440 Views

8.  Being a Writer - 441 Views

7.  I think I want to marry you - 474 Views

6.  CATvengers! - 487 Views

5.  Reading - 723 Views

4.  Mr. and Mrs. Harder - 743 Views

3.  Crossfit - Lynne - 1819 Views

2.  Hunger Games - the Day After - 2019 Views

1.  Norwegian Elkhound Puppies - 8145 Views


What does this list tell me?  Just because I don't get a lot of comments doesn't mean people aren't reading posts. Not one post about my books made the list. My blog readers like cats especially LOLcats. Movie posts are popular. And I should be doing lots more posts with Norwegian Elkhound Puppies! LOL!

Does that list tell you anything I should know?

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Quilt Lady said...

Have a great weekend and good luck with the writing and the kidlets.

Dru said...

I hope you have a good weekend. How did Oldest like her first week of high school?

Maria Zannini said...

My dog posts always get the most comments. But my homesteading posts get the most views.

Sometimes I think I should just talk about chickens and the snakes who love them. :)