Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Jedi Kitten

I was so tired yesterday I didn't get much done. I managed to write a scene, critique a few pages, drive my son to the orthodontist to get a Herbst device and braces on his lower teeth, my daughter to piano, but other than that it was naptime! (I even slept through her piano lesson.) Not sure why I was wiped, but needless to say I never managed to upload the pics from the ALA! (I have two books to give away that I picked up there, too, so want to get the blog written!) That's going on today's To Do list.

In the meanwhile, I'll leave you with this:



Don't use the Force in the house. Words to live by, don't you think?

Have a great day!

3 comments:

Maria Zannini said...

The video was great! I'd love to know how he filmed the fishy out of the water.

Brandy said...

Sometimes we just need to rest, whether we want to or not. I hope you're feeling better today!

Quilt Lady said...

I need the force right not to get my evening meal cook. I had to go to the doctor, grocery store, and Walmart come home and put everything away and now I feel worn out. It has been raining here today and I am sure that doesn't help any.