Thursday, January 10, 2013

LEGO Awesomeness


Want to know why LEGO is not only a really cool toy for kids (and adults!), but also why the company rocks? Read this article from itv about a seven-year-old who wrote the company after losing a mini-figure. Well played, LEGO. You can't buy this kind of publicity. Or maybe you can with a plastic figure that didn't cost much to manufacture!

Santa brought my son the LEGO Death Star set so guess what's all over my dining room table right now? We're using cookie sheets and Rubbermaid containers to keep pieces together so the cats don't wreak havoc on the four big boxes full of parts!

Have a nice day!


2 comments:

Quilt Lady said...

Yeah we still have a lot of lego sets here from when my son was young. He doesn't want to part with them. He is 23 now and still has his lego sets. They were a big thing after he got out of power rangers.

Brandy said...

I have lego sets all over my house. Son drags some out of the huge container we keep them all in and then sets up little "stories" all over the house. I opened up the cabinet to get a drink the other day and there was a Star Wars set on the shelf. Not sure why.... *g*
So glad to finally get to read your recap of your Rose Bowl trip (below). Sounds like a great time!

I have read your Facebook posts tonight and am praying for Chaos!