Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm grateful for so many things: my family, my friends, my furbabies, my church, my readers, my health and especially all the service members who are celebrating today so far from home for all of us here at home!

Today is also my mom's birthday so it'll be a double celebration! I got up a little early to write so I can enjoy the rest of the day without thinking about the current manuscript. Looking forward to a day of family and feasting on yummy food.

Enjoy your Thanksgiving! And thank you for including my blog in your stops on the Internet!

3 comments:

Quilt Lady said...

A BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR MOM! Happy Thanksgiving to you and family! Will be going to mother in laws for dinner later! Thankful for my family and friends.

Maria Zannini said...

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and birthday for your mom.

Did you bar her from cooking so she could enjoy the day?

Melissa McClone said...

Thank you, Quilt Lady! Hope you enjoyed dinner with the in-laws.

We had a wonderful time, Maria! And yes, we took her away so she had no kitchen to cook in. She enjoyed herself very much. Thanks!