Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Wednesday Links for you

I wanted to share a couple of links with you today. I'm finishing up a Christmas short story so all my words are going to that! Two are cat-related, the third writing.

First is one that had me laughing and shaking my head at the same time. Why? Because some of these things hit really close to home when it comes to me and my cats. Check out the article Owning Cats Can Inflict Permanent Damage To Mental Health But Nobody Bothered To Warn Us from Distractify. Definitely worth a read.

The second was also posted on my Facebook wall like the first. But by two different people. Guess my friends thought I'd like this. I don't know why!!!! Ha-ha. Check out See These Sexy Men and Their Cat Twins in Hilariously Hot Photo Session at The Date Report. I enjoyed it as my friends knew I would!

The final link is writing related. I'm involved with a new group Sweet Romance Reads. We're a bunch of authors who write sweet romance novels, something near and dear to my heart. Our goal is to build a community of sweet readers and writers. The group's blog website went live on Monday with a post from author Donna Fasano who used to write Silhouette Romances like me. Today's post is from author Grace Greene. You can also check out my blogger skills. Guess who made the site?

Have a great Wednesday!