Friday, January 24, 2014

Texts From My Cat

Spirit doesn't text, but still gets her point across!
I'm not sure of copyright rules for this so I'm just going to paste the link and tell you to read it. Click here to go to Sad and Useless where they've posted the Texts From My Cat article.  Enjoy!

Mittens, the texting cat, has quite the feline sense of humor. Even if you don't have a cat, you might even laugh. This crazy cat lady laughed hard!

A couple of my furbabies would likely sound like Mittens. I say this because of the way they communicate with me, especially Spirit. She lets me know what she wants, whether it's food, rubs or in the picture to the left, she wanted to see what Santa Paws filled her stocking with on Christmas Morning!

Hope you have a great Friday!




4 comments:

Quilt Lady said...

Cute post! I checked out the cats texting, loved it. Thanks for the info

Brandy said...

I read the texts when you posted thm on Facebook. I thought they were hilarious. And yes, I can see my cats acting (saying) the same things. :)

Melissa McClone said...

I just loved this one so much I had to share it in multiple places!

Shilpiimpex (sanjeev gupta) said...

Your blog is very nice, blog is one of nice way to express  our view for some one,  have a look also below this words, it belong to jewelry sector.  Shilpi impex  is  manufacturer , wholesaler and  supplier  of  silver gemstone  and  silver jewelry.

silver jewellery

Indian silver jewelry

silver jewelry jaipur
jaipur silver jewellery

silver jewelry

indian silver jewelry

rajasthani silver jewelry

wholeseller and supplier of  indian silver jewelry

handcrafted silver jewelry

handmade silver jewelry

famous silver jewelry

bezel silver jewelry

buy online silver jewelry

Silver jewelry jaipur

Leading  online silver jewelry firm

indian semi precious stones

silver bridal jewelry

silver wedding ring

silver jewelry jaipur

precious and semi precious stones

semi precious gemstone

Wholesale Silver Necklaces & Pendants