Friday, October 28, 2011

Costumes

Funny Pictures - Cute Halloween Kittens
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

I can't believe Halloween is almost upon us. I've spent much of this week in bed which means I'm behind with my Oct. 31st stuff. The kidlets finished the decorating so the house is ready for Trick or Treaters now. But the costumes...

The costumes still aren't finished.

I'm close only because earlier in the month I ran to a couple of thrift stores.

The oldest is being a gypsy/fortune teller. I have to sew an elastic waist band into the skirt I found at Value Village. I also need to find her some gold bangles to wear on her wrist.

The middle kid just needs a black turtleneck and some white for his hair. He's being Draco Malfroy from Harry Potter. I found him the perfect black suit jacket at Value Village for $3.50 (it was a half price ticket!)

The youngest is going to be the Cheshire Cat. I think she has everything she needs, but I will double check. I heard a rumor she'd lost her tail. I so hope that's not true!

Of course, I still need to get over this crud that has kept me in bed since Tuesday.

Is anyone dressing up at your house? What are they going to be?