Monday, August 29, 2005

Writing Time

I have until Friday to make sure this proposal gets whipped into shape. I wish I could spend the entire week writing, but it's the last week before school starts so I made plans with the kidlets to do some fun things: blueberry picking, Oaks Amusement Park, the zoo and swimming. Of course, it's raining and more rain is forecasted this week.

Oh, well, that's one of the hazards of living in the Pacific Northwest. I'll take it (along with the earthquakes and volcanos) especially when I see what's going on in the Southeast right now. Hugs and prayers to all facing and having to pick up the pieces of Katrina's wrath.

One more thing... if you haven't entered my website contest, make sure you do before it ends on the 31st of August. There is a link here on my diary. The prize is a $10 amazon.com gift certificate.