Sunday, November 30, 2008

Climbing

cat
more animals

I went climbing today. The first time in weeks, probably over a month now. My hands didn't do as well as I'd hoped they would. I only had one climb where they didn't tingle at some point. So that was a little disappointing. I took it easy, too. Really easy. Sigh... But no pain so that's a good thing. And nothing hurts now except my legs (that's from being out of shape!) So I'm going to give my hands a rest for a few days and try again on Thursday.

More revisions on tap for tonight! I'm almost through the entire book, and then I get to input all the changes. I'm glad to hear from those authors who posted comments that I'm not the only one who finds strange sentences when they go back through a story!

Hope you had a good Sunday. I'll post the winners of the November contest tomorrow so there's still time to enter. Just post a comment!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for being almost done.

Boo for hands hurting during climbing.

Yay for climbing, though!

Boo on sore legs.

Amy said...

Okay, that was not anonymous! That me, ME!

One minor brush of the return key...

catslady said...

Again the perfect LOLcats!

Hope your hands get to where they no longer hurt!

I spent the day Christmas shopping with one of my daughters. About 6 hours worth until she cried uncle lol.

Brandy said...

I hope your hands do better on Tuesday!
Good luck with the revisions!
Have a good night!

Dru said...

I hope your hands get better for Thursday. Are you doing any hand exercises?

Good luck with your revisions.

Marianne Arkins said...

I love LOLCats!!

Sorry about your hands. That must really frustrate you. :-(

Sarita Leone said...

Sorry to hear the hands hurt again. How annoying for you! And painful, too.

Hoping the revisions are done!

Jane said...

Hope your hands feel beter.