Monday, November 24, 2008

Home!

funny pictures of cats with captions
more animals

I love you all, but I've gotta admit four days without my iBook was pure joy! I wasn't even tempted to hop on my aunt's computer when we arrived at her house yesterday. And my hands only went numb once the four days! And no pain whatsoever!!!

Anyway, I'm home now. Tired, but very happy. Not as rested as I'd liked to be, but the tiredness was worth it.

More tomorrow, but just wanted to say "Hi!" and hope all of you are well!

Love,
Melissa

9 comments:

Dru said...

Welcome back! We missed you.

Brandy said...

Yay! You're back. Hope you ha a blast!

squiresj said...

Love the cat with the heart and the other one too. Welcome home.
Enter me to win in contest.
jrs362 (at) hotmail (dot) com

limecello said...

Hello! Glad you're back, and also that you had a nice vacation, Melissa!

limecello said...

Hello! Glad you're back, and also that you had a nice vacation, Melissa!

Virginia said...

Welcome back! We missed you. I am really glad that you had a great trip.

Sarita Leone said...

Welcome home! It sounds like you had a lovely trip. And Yay! on the hands; that's great news.

Rottie_mom said...

Welcome back!!! Sounds like you had a good vacation. Love the cat pic!

Jane said...

Welcome back.