Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Cat Scratch Fever

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

The story of two of my chairs. Only mine are much worse than this. You can see the stuffing/padding, whatever you call the soft part. Recovering them with a fabric less attractive to kitties still didn't work. A good thing they were hand-me-downs. That is, free. Although I have no idea what to do with them now!

So the good news is I saw went to the orthopedic surgeon's office yesterday. They have released me! My hand still sometime hurts a little at the wrist where the thumb is out of place slightly, but it's not worth trying to fix.

The bad news is I'm sick. The sore throat started yesterday. It hurt so bad I couldn't swallow. A cough came on a little while after that. By last night, I had a runny nose and the chills.

My son told me at bed time that his throat hurt. I'm praying that's all that he gets. He's on some heavy duty antibiotic still for his sinus infection, but if this is viral than that's not going to help him.

Better get to work. I'm going to need a nap or two today!

Take care.