Friday, September 24, 2010

Devil Cats

funny pictures-Basement Cat
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

I'm exhausted. Not something that's rare around here, but the cause is a little different this time.

My cats.

The other night, Yoda decided to spend the night inside the shower batting the glass doors with his paw. Hubby finally got out of bed, shooed Yoda out and closed the shower door. But not until it had totally interrupted sleep.

Last night, Spirit kept coming up to me and patting my face with her paw. I'd give her love, but that wasn't good enough. She wanted the food bowl filled, even though it was the middle of the night. Unfortunately there wasn't any food. I'd empty the bag when I filled the bowl at dinnertime. She pawed me every fifteen minutes until hubby went to the store really early in the morning and bought a bag.

How tired am I? On the way back om my son's soccer practice, I totally drove past the freeway exit we normally take home.

Darn cats.

Right now Yoda is squeezed inside a kids' size 7 shoe box. He's so big most of his appendages hang out, but he's happy inside. And I must admit, he looks so cute crammed into the small space.

Spirit is on the corner of the bed waiting for me to crawl under the covers. All of me except for my left foot. She expects that to be outside the cover so she can use it as a pillow. My fault for getting her in the habit, but what can I say? I'm a sucker for a pretty fur covered face that meows.

It's a good thing cats don't have opposable thumbs. Otherwise, they might really rule the world! Though my kitties already rule me.

Hope you have a good weekend. Have any plans?