Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Snow-Kissed Reunion

My eHarlequin free online-read is now available.  The first chapter of Snow-Kissed Reunion went up yesterday.  You can find it here as well as links to the other chapters and when they'll be posted.

This story is set on Mount Hood in the fictional town of Hood Hamlet, the same setting as my November 2008 release, Rescued by the Magic of Christmas. This is also the setting of my November 2010 release, Christmas Magic on the Mountain.  Snow-Kissed Reunion features characters from both stories, but is still a stand-alone romance.

The heroine and hero are both snowboarders.  What happened to Olympic hopeful Kevin Pearce inspired the story only this time it was my heroine who was injured trying to qualify for the 2006 games. 

If you want to post a comment about the story on eHarlequin, you can go here.  I'm checking in a couple times during the day to respond there.  Or you can post here on the blog, too!