Thursday, July 12, 2012

Computer issues

funny cat pictures - Y call a teknishun  when ur LOLcat can fix it?
see more

My one hour appointment at the Apple Store in Bridgeport Village turned into three and a half hours. I worked with three different employees during that time, too. Thank goodness I'd brought my revisions. I'd also brought my kids, but fortunately they could play with various iPods and iPads and Macs all they wanted. And now they each want something: Mackenna wants a 13" Mac Book Air, Finn wants a black iPad and Rose wants a white iPad. I guess I need to buy a lottery ticket or write another book!

Finally after downloads and installs and restoring stuff, my MacBook Pro is all updated and working as it should. It wasn't before. It's also now synced with my newly updated iPhone. So yeah! I'm wondering if some of the issues I've had with photos and stuff will no longer be a problem. Fingers crossed.

In other news, I emailed the revisions on my Hood Hamlet book. Crossing appendages once again that this time it's accepted. But you never know!

Today I'm going back to my new project. I had some ideas about it a couple of days ago so am happy to be able to work on it again!

What's going on with you?