Sunday, July 15, 2012

Random Saturday

funny cat pictures - Lolcats: I wonder
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

Have you heard about Mayor Stubbs of Talkeetna, Alaska? Stubbs just happens to be a cat. You can read about him in this Fox News article.

Rose's 200m Freestyle Relay team won their heat at State yesterday and came in 12th overall. So proud of all the girls!

Have you heard about the new Oz the Great and Powerful movie coming out? I hadn't until I stumbled across this trailer.



I like the idea of a Wizard of Oz prequel, but I think it'll all be in the execution something you can't really tell from a trailer. Is it something you'd want to see?

I finished my Whole 30 and lost 15 pounds. I'll write a post about it all eventually. No time right now.

I was gone for almost 9 hours yesterday driving between OR and WA with three kids all having different things to do. I managed two hours of writing at a Starbucks while my son was at a birthday party, so I'm hoping to get some more writing accomplished today. We woke up to rain so that'll help keep me inside, too!