Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Hump day randomness

funny cat pictures - As long as u BELIEVE in urself
see more

The LOLcat above is Yoda's catchphrase if he had one. The smaller the box, the better. And he's not a small cat!

I'm almost finished with the revisions-that-won't-end. I typed in everything and was over 1K words too long. So I've been cutting. Again. But I plan to be finished tonight. Fingers crossed.

Today I have an appointment at the Apple store. When MobileMe moved to iCloud on 7/1, my email went crazy. For some reason I can't upgrade my operating system and you need that to run iCloud. I finally figured out how to access my email, but it's web-based. I sure hope they can help me! I love my MacBook Pro but this has been very frustrating.

Are you a Mac or a PC person?

5 comments:

Quilt Lady said...

PC person all the way here. Just dropped in to say everything went well with the back surgery. I just can't set at the computer for very long, not suppose to be setting up right in a chair. Go back to doctor on Friday.

Brandy said...

So glad to have a good update from Quilt Lady!


I have issues with my email on my iPhone sometimes, but ours is weird in that we have AT&T and it goes through yahoo or something like that. Good luck with your computer!
Oh, and we're Mac people here. I talked hubs into getting the first one about six years ago and then bought mine two years after that. The kids have a PC and it drives us all batty with it's numerous updates and slowness.

Hope you have a fabulous day!

Jane said...

Right now I'm a PC person.

Maria Zannini said...

I started out as a Mac person, but the software got too expensive so I switched to pc to share software with hubby.

Then HE went to Apple and left me with the pc by myself.

He LOVES his Apple products and would never switch back.

Melissa McClone said...

I'm a diehard Apple fan. Started using them when they came out in 1984.

Great to see you post Quilt Lady. I hope you're recovery goes well. Take care!