Thursday, September 06, 2012

Guest Blogging

Author Roxanne Rustand invited me to tell her readers about Miss Mousie today. You can read my post here.

I've been busy working on Bachelor of the Year. I knew the end of the week was going to be bad time-wise, and that starts today. Carpooling, 3 hour registration at the alternative school, high school swim meet an hour away. When does summer start again?

Harlequin author Christina Hollis sent me a link to this cat video this morning. I'd never seen it before, but I sure laughed. I didn't have time to do a LOLcat, so I'm posting this instead. I hope you enjoy it.



Have a great Thursday!

7 comments:

Maria Zannini said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maria Zannini said...

I've seen this video before and it always makes me grin. I don't think it would have the same effect if it wasn't narrated by that melancholy Frenchman.

Melissa McClone said...

You're right about the Frenchman! But the captions are pretty darn cute, too!

Brandy said...

The video was funny and yet made me hug my Layla. *g*
Hope you have time to breathe today!

Melissa McClone said...

Awwww, Brandy. My cats would be thinking that cat should move in here if he wants attention.

I had to watch it again ;)

Quilt Lady said...

What a cute video! The tasty snacks just out of reach is what really got me.

Amy W. said...

This film is brilliant! I am sure this is exactly how the cat's mind works! The cinematography really captures the essence of the cat.

I too, am hoping this is a dream and I will wake up and it will still be summer vacation.