Friday, February 08, 2013

Friday!

I haven't been blogging or on-line much. My latest manuscript is due next Friday so I've been saving all my words for the story!

I wish I could spend my Friday writing, but there's a field trip to OMSI I've got to take the kidlets, too. I'm bringing my MacBook just in case I can find a few minutes to write. The last two weeks of a deadline are always like this, but I've got a very sick cat (Rocket) and am ready to be finished. Even if it means closing the book on Hood Hamlet literally.

What have you got going on this Friday?

6 comments:

Dru said...

Happy Friday and I hope you have a good weekend. Sending good thoughts to Rocket.

Me, I'm going to survive our snowstorm.

Melissa McClone said...

Thanks!

Take care with the snowstorm. Take pics, too! I can't wait to see how much you actually get!

Jane said...

Nemo is here and we're just trying to stay warm.

Quilt Lady said...

No snow here, had to go back to the doctor today but he said the MRI showed my hip was worn but not enough yet for hip replacement which was good new for me I guess.

Brandy said...

I hope you have fun at the museum! Still saying prayers and thinking good thoughts for Rocket.

Janet said...

Just saw your daughter Rose's interview on channel 8 news. The OMSI exhibit looked like alot of fun! We live just down the I-5 corridor by Woodburn (can you say Factory Outlet!). It's is probably living so close to your insperation for Hood Hamlet that make those books some of my favorites. Sorry to hear you are writing the last one!