Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Weddings


I am writing, writing, writing. Trying to get the middle part of the book where it needs to be and also write a few of the missing chapters. I have until next Friday. I keep telling myself that's plenty of time.

The one thing I can't wait to write is the wedding scene. Not between my current hero, Bill Paulson, and heroine, Grace Wilcox, but the wedding of Leanne and Christian from Firefighter Under The Mistletoe. My current work-in-progress is the last book in the Hood Hamlet series so I figured there really should be a Christmas themed wedding. And everyone will be there, including Cocoa and Rex from Snow-Kissed Reunion, my free on-line read at Harlequin.com.

Speaking of a themed wedding...

I love all Star Wars. I figure if hubby and I ever renew our vows I want to do it on the balcony where Anakin married Padme in Attack of the Clones. Yeah, I'm a total Star Wars geek/fangirl/whatever you want to call it. But that happens to be at Lake Como in Italy which would be a lovely place to have a second honeymoon.

BuzzFeed had an article called The Most Insanely Detailed Disney-Themed Wedding Ever. They aren't kidding. You can see the pics here. Wow! The bride and groom must really be huge Disney fans, like the biggest fans ever. What do you think? Which bridesmaid or groomsman would you like to be?

Oh, and that Lake Como vow renewal thingy I want to do someday with hubby. It wouldn't be that much like the scene at the end of the movie. Why? There wouldn't be droids for witnesses!

 Have a great day! I need to get writing a wedding!