Thursday, October 12, 2006

Back to the Farm

In a couple of hours, the entire family will be flying with me to the Farm (aka Stanford.) It's reunion weekend so I figured it was a good time to return to the Bay Area. Of course that also means as many visits to Hobees as I can squeeze in since I love their coffeecake. My friend, Michelle, who was with me in Reno when I met Hayden, and I are meeting there tomorrow!

I bought a really cute outfit at Nordstroms last night to wear at our class party. I also got a new haircut last week. My stylist chopped off about four or five inches so the length is back to chin level. I was getting lazy and ponytails were starting to be the norm (along with baseball caps) so it was time for a change. Hubby likes the new 'do so that's all that matters.

I'll try to check in and report on the happenings, but if not I'll be back on Monday. Take care!

Okay, I need to finish packing.