Wednesday, October 25, 2006

My Turn


I managed to keep the other kidlets from getting pinkeye, but unfortunately didn't keep myself from getting it. Oh, well... the joys of mommyhood. It's getting better though so I'll be back tomorrow.

In the meantime, I wanted to tell you about a new book that's available on-line at Barnes and Noble and can be pre-ordered at Amazon. It's called GEEK TO CHIC and is the debut romance novel by my good friend Shirley Marks. If you ever read the dedication pages in my book, she's the Shirley who's been listed many times! The book is published by Avalon Books in hardcover.

GEEK TO CHIC is a fun read about a geeky engineer (which reminds me what I must tell you about my reunion) who needs to be transformed into well, a hottie.

My eyes are hurting so I must sign off now! Talk to you tomorrow.