Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween!

The pumpkins are carved. The orange bowl is filled with candy. Our front porch is strung with spider webs. And we did it all last night! Yes, I'm behind. Again.

Youngest kidlet has a fever. Two oldest kidlets had an eleven hour Irish dance feis on Sunday. And I'm trying to write.

I also realized this morning that I sent all the updates (including a new contest) to my website to the wrong address on Saturday. I never received a kickback message, but I never received a reply either. It's been that kind of week.

Speaking of the feis, the two older kidlets competed together for the first time in an anything goes costume reel. They dressed up as Padme and Darth Vader and danced the reel while fighting with lightsabers. They placed 4th out of 75! We were so proud of them.

Today's the final day of AOL'S Gold Rush, the last time to qualify to win a million dollars, too. That's what I'll be doing at noon! And remember that great website I told you about a couple of days ago Steeple Media? I'm helping out on a round robin novel writing forum there. I wrote the opening of the story. It's at Steeple Media's Round Robin Story Forum and you can win prizes (including autographed books from me!) if you add a line to the story.

Hope you have a safe and Happy Halloween!

Tonight we'll be taking out our grecian princess, Xmen Wolverine and either Sleeping Beauty or Puppy (depending on how she feels and what mood she's in) trick or treating. The first time in our new neightborhood. Will you or your kids be dressing up tonight? What as?