Monday, November 09, 2009

Baby Yoda

My daughters found a new way to play with Yoda ths weekend. He fits perfectly in their Bitty Baby baby carrier, crib and stroller!

The girls were absolutely delighted with their "baby." Yoda loved being carried around. He even liked being pushed in the baby stroller.

Yoda loved the crib. The mobile spins and he could bat at it with is paws. If you look closely at the picture, you'll see a ball of green yarn. They wanted to make sure he wasn't bored.

Once they were finished playing, they swaddled Yoda in a blanket and brought him downstairs. I heard hubby tell them to let the cat walk around a little. I have a feeling we're going to have one spoiled kitty on our hands.

Before I forget, Yoda and Chaos are getting along better! Chaos seems a little scared of the kitten, but actually licked Yoda's head yesterday. Hubby wondered if she was wanting a taste sample! The kidlets, however, assured me it was a kiss!

Hope you have a great Monday! My incisions are still bruised and hurting, but I feel a lot better with my gallbladder out!