Saturday, November 08, 2008

Love Story

The kidslets love this song by Taylor Swift so much I decided to check out the music video. It's as sweet as the song. A mini romance. I love it!

The scene in the field really reminds of a similar scene in Pride and Prejudice with Matthew Macfayden and Kiera Knightley. Check it out:



Hope you have a great weekend. I'll be at a soccer game this morning and a swim meet this afternoon. I'll also be trying to squeeze in every spare minute I can to work on the book. Anyone have any fun plans?

10 comments:

Marianne Arkins said...

Very cute!

And... I GOT YOUR BOOK! Woot!

Now... just need to read it.

:-)

Dru said...

That's a cute song and video.

No fun plans this weekend, although I may stop by my mother's place.

Enjoy the soccer games and swim meet. Have a good Saturday.

Sarita Leone said...

Sweet.

Hope you enjoy your day. Sounds like fun. :)

I've gotten up early enough that I got a few hours of writing in already. I'm hoping to spend the afternoon working on some holiday stitching projects. Very relaxing, the perfect thing to do on a rainy afternoon.

Take care. Hope Hubby is mending!

Brandy said...

I may make it to the UBS today, that's always a good thing. Have a wonderful Saturday!

Tori Lennox said...

Taylor Swift rocks!!! Love the Love Story song and video.

Jane said...

I agree, it's very cute.

Virginia said...

Very cute vidio, no big plans for the weekend. I was going to clean house today but threw my back out this morning. Now I am on the couch with and ice pack.

Amy said...

Your book is still not at our Fred Meyers. I will be hassling them again tomorrow.

I went to the RCRW meeting today and then out to lunch with the gang. Back to the 'puter grindstone tomorrow...

limecello said...

I had to take the MPRE today, and it was HORRID. Otherwise, college football, and I made about 100 pumpkin cookies. Yum. Haha I'm going to give them all away :P
And I set up the wii I bought myself today. :D
Can't really play it though, because I ahve too much school work :\

Amy said...

Left you something on my blog....