Sunday, December 14, 2008

A Chilly Night Contest Winner...

Bhhrrr. The wind chill had the temperature at 3 deg F early this afternoon. Snow remains everywhere and on everything. Chains are required on all vehicles in the Portland Metro Area. All schools in the area seemed to have already cancelled classes for tomorrow!

And now on to this week's winner:

Here are your random numbers:

2
Timestamp: 2008-12-15 04:24:19 UTC

This week's free book winner is rottie_mom. She won with a comment on the post Free Book Winner is. Rottie_mom, please choose one book from the list here. Email me your choice along with your snail address. You can use the contact form on my website.

The last winner we had, Catslady, chose Unmasked by Nicola Cornick.

All the books from all the weekly contests are off! The prizes are now alphabetized so that should make things easier. Though I don't know if I'll be waiting in anymore long holiday post office lines! I had to make a couple trips this week.

Hope you enjoyed your Sunday! I loved staying at home and just getting some things done around here. I watched one of the Lifetime Christmas movies last night and think I'll do the same tonight!

Take care and stay warm!

9 comments:

Virginia said...

Congrats Rottie_mom!!

Hi Melissa, I am glad you are enjoying your time at home. If you can catch Flirting With Forty on Life Time it is a good movie. I really enjoyed it and it is from Jane Porters book.

Melissa said...

Virginia - I've been looking for Flirting with Forty but haven't found it yet! I picked up a Sunday paper so need to go through it and see when it's on again. The last two nights I've watched the Lifetime channel, but they were different movies.

Jane said...

Congrats, Rottie-mom. You can watch "Flirting With Forty" online through the Lifetime TV site.

Dru said...

Congrats Rottie_Mom!

catslady said...

Congratulations Rottie_Mom!

This weather is really strange. I live in Western PA and it went from very cold weather to being in the 60's! Unfortunately they are calling for a really bad storm - of course we have to pay for having a couple of nice days lol.

hmmm my word verification for today was "frump" lol.

Rottie_mom said...

OMG I can't believe I won another book! Thank you again. I just emailed you my contact info.

WOW 3F is freezing!!!!!

Brandy said...

Congratulations Rottie_mom!
It's odd, one movie I have been wanting to watch is A Christmas Carol and it's the one movie that I haven't seen on tv yet this year!
Enjoy your time and have a great day!

Amy said...

I'm cold. Going back under blankets...

limecello said...

Brr - that is cold. I set up the Christmas tree with my mom last night (since I'm finally done!) - and then... made drunken chicken til 4 am >.< (Didn't realize it was after midnight when I'd started. Oops.)