Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Guest Blogging again!

My post for today is at The Pink Heart Society. It's about one of my favorite topics...holiday food and cooking! There are links to some tasty recipes, too!

Someone asked in the comment section about the books from the contest! Yes, they are going out. Slowly, but surely. It's just a matter of getting them all packaged and sent out. I made the mistake of not organizing the books so I have three boxes to go through to find each title. I plan to pay the kidlets $$$ to alphabetize them for me! I haven't had time.

I forgot to mention, the book giveaway is back on. So comment away. I'll go back to announcing a weekly winner on Sundays. I think I still have one book to cross off the list from our last winner back in October, Virginia, but will do that soon! There's still quite a few books left for you to choose from!

I'm still trying to get my revisions done. I ended up rewriting a lot of the book that wasn't mentioned in the revision letter. It was just something I felt had to be done, and I'm so pleased with the changes. I know I'll be even happier once they are all typed in!

Have a wonderful Tuesday!