Monday, December 22, 2008

More snow and a contest winner...

This is my cat Spirit lying under our Christmas tree. As you can see from all the fur, she's not the only one who likes to nap there. I really need to sweep and vacuum daily with long haired cats and a Norwegian Elkhound!

I took yesterday off. We're still snowed in (it's even worse today) so I just hung out with the family and had fun. Sorry for not announcing this week's free book winner. Here are your random numbers:

28
Timestamp: 2008-12-22 19:24:23 UTC

This week's free book winner is Marianne. She won with a comment on the post Neglected Kitties. Marianne, please choose one book from the list here. Email me your choice along with your snail address. You can use the contact form on my website.

The last winner rottie_mom chose Kerrelyn Sparks' How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire

I've been snowed in so haven't been able to get out so don't expect anything to be mailed until after Christmas! I'm still trying to figure out how to pick up my order of Christmas cards sitting at Costco. It's not looking good right now!

How's the weather where you are?