Monday, December 01, 2008

November Contest Winners

Here's how I picked the winners. Since there was only one prize per person, I used all the comments for the 1st prize and picked a random number. Then I deleted all the comments by that person and picked another random number from the comments that were left for the 2nd prize. And did the same with that winner to pick the third prize.

First prize - Here are your random numbers:

216
Timestamp: 2008-12-01 15:34:47 UTC


Marianne Arkins is the winner of the first prize with her comment on my post Caught in the Vortex. Marianne wins a $25 gift certificate (your choice of any website that offers email gift card/certificates).

Second Prize - Here are your random numbers:

32
Timestamp: 2008-12-01 15:39:47 UTC

Sarita Leone is the winner of the second prize with her comment on my post One of those days. Sarita wins a $15 gift certificate (your choice of any website that offers email gift card/ certificates)

Third Prize - Here are your random numbers:

178
Timestamp: 2008-12-01 15:42:35 UTC

Tori Lennox is the winner of the third prize with her comment on my post Thanksgiving Day. Tori wins a $10 gift certificate (your choice of any website that offers email gift card/certificates)

Winners, please send me the website you'd like your gift certificate from and your email address. You can use the contact form on my website to email me.

Thanks to everyone who entered. In case you were wondering, it paid to post multiple comments. Our winners had each posted between 8 and 21 comments during the month!