Sunday, December 07, 2008

Out of the Cave

funny pictures of cats with captions
more animals

I have a cave, too. I've been in there for weeks except for a few days here and there, but not anymore. I just emailed my revisions! I am out of the cave and free.

The only problem, I'm sad about saying goodbye to my hero. I really loved this one. Oh, well, I'm sure I'll come up with a new one soon!

I'm pretty wiped out right now so I'm going to wait to post the free book winner until tomorrow! Hope you understand, but I really need to spend some time with the hubby! Plus I kinda over did it with my hands today so need a rest.

Thanks so much for all your support!

Love,
Melissa

8 comments:

catslady said...

Congratulations on finishing and enjoy your time, you deserve it!!!

Marianne Arkins said...

YAY!!!! Congrats on getting them out the door.

:-)

Dru said...

Congrats on finishing your revisions and coming out of the cave. Please rest those hands and enjoy your time with the family.

Have a good Monday!

Rottie_mom said...

Congrats on finishing the revisions. Heal up!!!

Brandy said...

Congratulations on finishing your revisions! Hope your hands feel better soon. Enjoy your time!

Virginia said...

Congrats on finishing your revisions! Take some time off and enjoy!

Jane said...

Congrats on finishing the revisions and getting out of the writing cave.

limecello said...

Yay you're done! Also - I wants a cave. Needs it.