Thursday, November 09, 2006

Glad it's Thursday

The book is out. I've been good about updating the blog and writing and even folding laundry and then Wednesday rolled around. I got absolutely nothing done yesterday except losing my patience, getting frustrated and soaking wet in the rain.

Wednesday is the worst day of the week. Well, my week. Yesterday I had to throw in a couple extra errands/meetings/etc. I realized at six o'clock last night I hadn't eaten all day, just grabbed a bite of something not good for me. The only saving grace to Wednesdays has been the television shows I watch that night. Of course, I was trying to watch last night with my iBook on my lap (didn't work!)

LOST both redeemed itself and totally frustrated me. The whole Jack-Kate-Sawyer triangle took an interesting turn (redeeming) in last night's episode, which (this is the frustrating part) was called the Fall Season Finale. The show is on hiatus until February. How stupid is that? Of course, if they hadn't have done this viewers would be complaining about all the repeats and schedule interruptions between now and when they'd show a new episode (probably February anyway) so at least ABC's come clean about their plans. Not that said plans make any sense with falling ratings and loyal viewers like me ready to switch the channel to watch the smartly written, well-acted, ties-up-loose-ends Criminal Minds on CBS. Let's just hope the writers on LOST have enough planned for February to bring us back!