Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Back!

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

The manuscript is with my editor. I emailed it around midnight. A huge sigh of relief. I really like how the book came out, but I'm already itching to get my fingers on it again. I should have revisions by the end of the week so won't have to wait long.

My favorite part about deadlines is when everything starts clicking. I live and breath the book. I drove hubby to the airport yesterday morning and on the way home something popped into my head which gave me a nice dialogue exchanged and explained a secondary character's motivation. It was totally unexpected, but so perfect it gave me chills!

But I must admit I'm ready to write a manuscript without any injury or illness drama going on. I cannot remember that happening in... No idea. I'm praying the new one I'm going to be starting is the one!

The cats and dogs wouldn't let me sleep in, but I plan to take it easy. I'll write a Dear Reader letter and start pulling together notes and things for the new story. I'm also going to get caught up on my bloghopping and email! Everything's been on hold the last week.

My life has been the book. What's yours been like?