Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Drive by

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

Just a quick hello! Between my class, my revisions and visiting with Elizabeth, I don't have a lot of free time this weeks. It's busy, and I really miss my family, but I don't miss the kidlets' tattle telling and fighting. It's kind of nice to be away from the routine for the week. Plus I have a really great view of the Puget Sound to enjoy!

I have to laugh though each time I stare out the back windows though. Elizabeth's new neighbors decided to build their own fence which is a couple of feet away from hers hence my use of the term demilitarized zone the other day. A foot or two of no mans land exists between the two fences now. I wonder if she'll use that in a book someday! If not, I might have to.

What's going on with you?