Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Manic Monday

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

This pic reminds me of Yoda. He likes to stand in the shower while the water warms up. I think that's pretty brave of him even though he's figured out where to be so he doesn't get wet.

My book is supposed to be due today, but my editor gave me another week. Thank goodness because it's not ready to go yet. Plus my son ended up in the ER Saturday night. (Sprained foot, nothing serious but we were worried it was broken.) And yesterday I stumbled across a plot hole, really a plausibility issue, that I need to take care of.

So my week will be all about writing. Again!

No complaints. Okay, a few complaints such as there's not enough chocolate, but I love my writing and still can't believe I get paid to do this. Just praying with the next book there are no injuries or illnesses. I'd love to see what writing without having to deal with that would be like!

Hope you enjoyed the long weekend! What did you do?