Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Treasure Hunters

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

Here's a link to an interesting article that was in the LA Times. It's about the treasure hunting team at the National Archive who keeps watch for stolen items. The article even mentions they were a subject of a Harlequin romance. The article reminds me of Nicholas Cage's National Treasure movies.

Today is dog obedience at the fair, an all day shift (6 hours) of benching for Chaos and herdsmanship and dog obedience for my daughter. I try to write when I can, but it's not most conducive setting for producing pages.

I realized this morning I forgot to put away one of our folding chairs yesterday. I was so tired I completely forgot. Hope it's still in the dog barn when we return this morning. My fault if it isn't. Oh, well...

If you're out at the Clark County Fair, be sure to stop by and vote for your favorite dog! The winner will be announced on Sunday.