Monday, June 24, 2013

Monday

For once I woke up on a Monday morning fully rested. That took falling asleep early. Unplanned, of course. I'd been writing last night. I remember closing my eyes for just a minute. The next thing I knew hubby was taking my MacBook Pro off me and my glasses. I'd been asleep for two hours.

I got up, changed into jammies, brushed my teeth and went straight back to bed. Even the puppy behaved himself this morning and waited until after 5 am to want out. Amazing how nice even a Monday morning looks when you're not tired!

We had a great weekend. Swim meet all three days and soccer on Friday. A good thing I'm rested because it's going to be a busy week with a soccer Jamboree tonight and a three day tournament this coming weekend, not to mention a dance recital. All of those are for one kid too, our youngest!

But once the recital is over, no more dancing. She had the choice of playing rec soccer and continuing her dance class or playing club soccer and not dancing. She wanted to play at the competitive level so we can scratch one activity off her list!

Hope you had a nice weekend! Enjoy your Monday!