Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Random Tuesday

A snippet from my current release!
At 8:00 am (Pacific time), Teaser Tuesday will be going live on my Facebook page. Part of the teaser or snippet from The Man Behind The Pinstripes, I put on the graphic to the right. I've tagged ten other authors, from various romance genre who are participating. Check one or all out, you might find a new book to read.

My two youngest finished their alternative school, now it's time for them to finish our courses at home. I know they want to finish by the end of the month so they can have two months off (minus some math and spelling.) We'll see...

Yoda was diagnosed with HCM (Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy.) It's a mild case right now. He'll be monitored and return to the cardiologist in six months for a repeat of the heart ultrasound. Thanks for all your prayers and well wishes. I have a lot to learn about feline heart disease!

Last night we watched Monsters & Aliens to celebrate the end of school. I remember seeing the previews but had never seen the flick. We enjoyed it.

Hope you have a great Tuesday! Anything random in your world?