Sunday, December 16, 2007

Another free book winner!

It's Sunday and you know what that means! Someone gets a free book!

Here are your random numbers:

33
Timestamp: 2007-12-17 06:51:53 UTC

This week's win a book winner is Nathalie. She won with a comment on the "A Very Good Day" post. Nathalie, please pick a book off the list here and email me your choice and snail address. Thanks!

I never heard from last week's winner Catslady so make sure you check back on Sundays to see if you won if you post a comment.

It's been a long day which is why I'm posting so late. Hubby is currently flying to Tel Aviv. I spent the day trying to keep the kids busy, but they already miss him. So do I.

Tonight I taught my class of 4 and 5 year olds. You should have heard them sing Silent Night at our Epiphany pageant rehearsal. No one could believe how well they sang. I was so proud of them. One more class to teach tomorrow and then I'm off until 2008.

Did you have a nice weekend?

8 comments:

Brandy said...

I had a good weekend. We went to McAdenville tonight to see the lights. They were "awesome" according to Son. *g*
Awww, I bet your class was so cute! Best of luck to them, but I am sure they will do wonderfully!
Sorry to hear your hubs is off again on another trip. I'm sure he'll be home again soon.
Have a good monday.

Marianne Arkins said...

Congrats to Nathalie! And good for the kidlets.

BTW, I posted a YouTube fanvid on my blog for you about my "crush". In case you wanted to share :-)

Nathalie said...

Thanks Melissa... I will be e-mailing you :)

Tori Lennox said...

Congrats, Nathalie!!!

Your DH is going to Tel Aviv? Wow!

Dru said...

Congrats, Nathalie!

How long will hubby be away? Will he be back for Christmas?

My weekend was okay, but I kept thinking about that work mistake. I don't know if I'll write the outcome on my blog or not. Can't put too much about work out there in public.

I hope Monday is a good one.

catslady said...

I just saw that I won last week - thank you so much. I sent you my info but if Nathalie (congrats) has happened to pick the same book I'll pick again (if that's okay).
Will your hubby be back for Christmas?

deseng said...

Oh I love kids pageants! My church has a Christmas program every year. The little kids always sing a bunch of songs. They are so adorable!

Wow! Your hubby is going to Tel Aviv! I pray that your week goes fast for you! I always miss my hubby right away when he is gone on a trip.

Have a great Tuesday!
Melis L.

Melissa said...

Brandy - I just love Christmas lights. There are two other places we still need to hit, but we'll do that after Christmas.

Marianne - I enjoyed your crush video. He is crush-worthy!

I'll look for the email, Nathalie!

Yes, Tori. He arrived there this morning. Not sure when he's coming back. I think this coming weekend. He wanted to stay extra time and go sightseeing.

Catslady - I'll check and see if you picked the same book! A couple of them I do have duplicates of. I need to mark those.

Dru - He will be home before Christmas. Just not sure when. Hugs on the work thing. Worrying is not fun at all.

Welcome Melis L. I love the Christmas pageants too. My kids' school did a really nice one on Thursday. This Epiphany one is for the religious education program for the church. Thanks for the prayers. They are much appreciated.