Thursday, December 06, 2007

Happy St. Nicholas Day!

December 6th is the feast day for St. Nicholas. Last night, the kidlets placed their shoes outside their bedroom doors. This morning, they found a present (a DVD) and a bag of chocolate gold-covered coins in their shoes. St. Nicholas had come during the night. If you want to know more about St. Nicholas, click on the links above.

I started de-cluttering and decorating yesterday. Things are missing which means hubby didn't find all the boxes in the garage. I tried to be organized and put Christmas stuff in red and green plastic bins, but I guess I ran out because now there's no rhyme or reason to how I stored things. Of course, I was on deadline last year when I put things away so that could have something to do with it!

On today's agenda: take youngest daughter to the hospital for her annual renal ultrasound, decorating, laundry, piano lessons, read book about St. Nicholas to the kids tonight and start writing new book! Do you have a lot going on today?