Monday, December 03, 2007

Long and Short Reviews

If you read the comments from yesterday, you already know I'm the featured author at Long and Short Reviews (LASR). If you didn't read them, now you know, too. By the way, the comments are my fave part of this blog so please join in!

Each day this week, a mini-interview, written by me (on deadline so you've been warned!), will be posted at LASR. If you read this and answer the question posed by LASR, you will be entered to win a Christmas stocking put together by me. It includes autographed copies of two of my back list: Santa Brought a Son and Plain Jane's Prince Charming. You can see there are other goodies, too. So be sure to make a daily visit to LASR!

With all those links, it shouldn't be hard to find your way there!

Hope you enjoy your Monday! It's my crazy day so I'll be out and about in the pouring rain. It's really bad with flooding and what not. Life in the Pacific Northwest. Gotta love it!