Monday, December 03, 2007

Free book time!

Time to choose this week's free book winner. For anyone new here, if you post a comment, you get an entry to win a book off the list I have a link to below. You get one entry for every comment. There's other ways to get entries that are listed on the link below. I receive an email notification each time someone posts a comment on the blog so I use that list and a random number generator to pick the winner. Pretty easy! Just make sure you check back to see if you won.

Here are your random numbers:

18
Timestamp: 2007-12-03 15:55:17 UTC

This week's win a book winner is Bailey. She won with a comment on "A Quiet House" post. Bailey, please pick a book off the list here and email me your choice and snail address. Thanks!

Last week's winner, Brandy, never sent me her book choice!