Sunday, December 09, 2007

Free Book Sunday!

Thanks for all the comments this week. It was great to see so many new faces around there. Time to choose this week's free book winner.

Here are your random numbers:

42
Timestamp: 2007-12-10 06:03:43 UTC

This week's win a book winner is Catslady. She won with a comment on the "Time Wasters" post. Catslady, please pick a book off the list here and email me your choice and snail address. Thanks!

Last week's winner Bailey chose Parlor Games by Jess Michaels, Leda Swann and Julia Templeton.

We went to cut down our Christmas tree today and it snowed! Just light flurries, but perfect for setting the atmosphere at the tree farm! I really enjoyed spending time with the family. I needed the break from the writing and computer. What did you do this weekend?

7 comments:

Brandy said...

Would you believe we bought our tree as well? It's sitting in my living room, naked to let the branches fall open naturaly. Snow! I wish!
Glad you had a great day!

Ooh, Forgot, CANGRATULATIONS Catslady!

Dru said...

That was a picture perfect setting, cutting down the tree with snow flurries.

Congrats Catslady.

Dru said...

I forgot to add..

Have a good Monday.

Tori Lennox said...

Congrats, Catslady!!!

Nathalie said...

Congrats girl...

I slept half the time and ate the other half!!

Melissa said...

Brandy - have fun with the tree.

Dru - it was absolutely perfect with the snow flurries. We couldn't have asked for more. Well except a different tree stand. Each year hubby and I get into an argument over putting up the tree. This year I said we needed a different stand. He said we didn't. After he realized the tree wouldn't work with the old stand, he had to run out and buy a new one. Exactly as I told him he should a while ago. MEN!

Nathalie - I think you win the award for the best weekend. I so would have loved to only have to sleep and eat. Someday...

windycindy said...

Our family enjoyed our time together! Our son is home from college and our high school was actually at home! Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com