Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Summer is almost here!

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

I don't have much to say today except I'm busy writing and really happy summer is almost here. My schedule of extra curricular kidlet activities keeps diminishing each day!

Last night was my son's final Little League game. His team won! They also are the league champions. All that's left is closing ceremonies where they receive trophies. A couple activities will remain over the summer, but one of them, piano, will only be twice a month.

I'm not sure what I'll do without having to run all over town each afternoon, sometimes trying to be two places at once! I just know I can imagine the gas savings already!

How is your summer shaping up to be?

6 comments:

susan L> said...

Hi Melissa, what a picture.AWESOME. I am a cat lover and just think that was so neat. I just found your website and like your style of books and want to keep up with you. Being recently retired..I have more time to read but need to find books to read. I have enter some contests as well in hopes I will get lucky and can add to my books to read. Have a great day..will be in touch more often. susan L.

Brandy said...

This picture reminds me of my house! *G* Our summer activities have diminished as well. Um, except for next week when the kids have VBS (Daughter is volunteering and Son is attending) along with their regular Tuesday activities. *G* AND Chris will be out of town. Fun for me! *G*
I hope you have a great day! Congratulations to your Son and his team!

Dru said...

Summer hasn't started for me yet.

Congrats to son's team for being league champions.

catslady said...

I have to laugh over the pic - it could be my house since I too have 6 cats but they have to rough it - no little cute perches lol.

Congrats to your son!

Sarita Leone said...

Big congrats on the baseball win!

Our summer is shaping up to be, hopefully, a quiet, relaxing time. No commitments, just long, lazy days in the country. :)

Anne-Kathrine said...

That pic totally makes me laugh lol

Yay on your son's win and being little league champions wooohooo.

Since I don't have kids, husband or a life lol my view on summer is related to how loud the kids in the complex are lol. Then again it is 95 and humid here so def summer is here whether we are ready for it or not LOL.