Friday, August 14, 2009

Go Get 'em!

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

I'm ready to go get 'em. The revisions, that is. And I hope to do it with the same intensity as the LOL kitty. That expression on it's face is priceless.

This morning, I received an email from the continuity editor. I had sent her a note asking a few questions about the revisions, and her reply really clarified things for me. What she said works with what I'd come up with yesterday so yay!

I've been feeling a little tired this week, but persevering anyway. Today, I'm going to take it easy and just concentrate on writing. I might even sneak in a nap! The only thing on my agenda tonight is driving the kidlets to Crossfit Kids class and one to her Irish dance class. Watching something on TV or a movie sounds like a good way to finish off the night!

Hope you have a great Friday!

4 comments:

Brandy said...

I am laughing at the look on that kittens face! Glad things worked out with the continuity editor and the revisions you've already made.
Get some rest when you can !
Have a great day!

Dru said...

I'm glad the continuity editor's feedback helped you move your story along.

Don't overdo as much if you can. Sneak that nap in.

Have a good Saturday.

catslady said...

Great news on the editor's feedback. It's always nice to hear good news.

You have the best LOLcats!!!!

Lazy day for me today which is always nice.

Anne-Kathrine said...

LOL love the determined look on its face lol.

Good luck with the revisions!