Monday, August 03, 2009

Jump-Two-Three

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

The above pic has nothing to do with today's post. I just thought it was really cute!

This week is Irish Dance camp for the two younger kidlets. That means I get to spend 5 hours a day at the Irish dance studio for the next five days. I've brought my iBook and my split keyboard. I'm all set. I just need to make sure the kidlet not in camp can keep themselves entertained while I write.

I really want to get my proposal done before the revisions for my Vegas continuity book arrive. Unfortunately last week's heat wave put a huge dent into my writing plans. Today it's only going to hit 90 degrees. I never thought I'd think that was cool, but it sure beats 104!

I continue to check off things on my To Do list. I finally heard from the last winner of my July contest so I'll be doing those prizes this week!

Hope you had a nice weekend! Ours was very nice between the baseball and dinner last night with friends from church.

3 comments:

Brandy said...

Does your heat come with humidity? Cause I would so move there. We step outside and immediately get sticky. Ick!
Have fun this week at Irish Dance Camp! I hope you keep your other entertained.
Have a good evening!

Anne-Kathrine said...

Have fun at Irish Dance Camp :) Sounds like you are all ready for some serious writing.

It has been so hot and we are back in the 100s again this week sigh, not to mention so humid!

Hope you have a wonderful day!

catslady said...

Good luck at dance camp. It would be a lot easier to just be reading a book than having to write one lol. For the first time we haven't had any 90 degree weather this year (sorry) but way too much rain.