Friday, August 07, 2009

Random Friday

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

Today is the last day of Irish Dance Camp for the two younger kidlets. No more spending 5 hours at the dance studio for either me or hubby! YAY! It's only once a year, but by the end of the week we're ready for it to be over with.

The temperatures have cooled significantly. I wore a sweatshirt all day yesterday. The furbabies are much more comfortable, too.

I had a great phone call with my PMR friend about my new book. I changed the plot of the book after he fell from Mount Hood in January. I was going to have my heroine be the one injured, but thought a mountain rescuer who needs to be rescued would be better. And it is!

My friend gave me some great research info plus it was really nice to talk to him again. Email only goes so far. It was wonderful to hear about his recovery. He's not 100% yet, but he has climbed Hood again and is skyjumping & basejumping.

I can't wait to work on the proposal today. I'll need to start at the beginning of chapter one again, but now I'll be able to add some significant detail in. I'm a draft writer so starting over is nothing new for me. Each pass adds more to the story, and I know this won't be the last time I do this.

Not much else to report. I hope you have a great Friday. What do you plan on doing today?