Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

A year ago today, we filled out the paperwork to adopt Yoda!  He'll always be our black Halloween kitty.  My goal is to get him into the same pumpkin we used last year for pictures.  Wish me luck.

Besides that, I'm writing. At least until nightfall when I'll pass out candy!  I also wanted people to know I just sent out all the prizes from my contest.  A new one starts tomorrow!

What are you up to today?

6 comments:

Brandy said...

I like this picture! Happy Halloween to you and your family and most importantly Happy Adopted Day Yoda!

Jane said...

Happy Halloween.

Dru said...

I hope you had a good writing day.

Looking forward to seeing the photo of Yoda. Happy Adopted Day Yoda!

Terrorzinhos said...

So cute!!!!
Love your blog!
We are your new followers!

Jack, Kaiser and Farrusquinho

Melissa McClone said...

Thanks everyone! No pic of Yoda yet. He's still too freaked out. It doesn't help every time Choas gets near him she licks him. I think she thinks he's one of her puppies or something!

A warm welcome to the new followers! Thanks for joining in!

Chris J said...

This pic is wonderful..I always wants something new and creative . Photographer really gives the cat an amazing look.