Monday, October 18, 2010

Winners!

My contest to celebrate the release of Wedding Date with the Best Man ended last night at midnight. The weekly winner of a $5 Amazon gift certificate is:

Here are your random numbers...

19

Timestamp: 2010-10-18 14:03:59 UTC

Miranda! She won with a comment on yesterday's post, Final day to enter! Miranda, please send me your email via the contact button above.

The winner of the month long contest and a $15 Amazon gift certificate is...

Here are your random numbers:

38

Timestamp: 2010-10-18 14:07:36 UTC

Marianne Arkins! Marianne won with a comment on my post iPhone! Marianne, please send me your email address via the contact button above.

Thanks to everyone who entered. Another contest will start in November. I'm feeling a little better so hope to have all the gift certificates out by the end of the week.